- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- What is the Standard Repayment Plan?
- What is the Graduated Repayment Plan?
- What is the Extended Repayment Plan?
- What is an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) Repayment Plan?
- What is the Revised Pay as You Earn (REPAYE) Repayment Plan?
- What is an Income-Contingent Repayment (ICR) Plan?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- Grad PLUS Loan Repayment Options
- Preparing to Repay Grad PLUS Loans
- What will my monthly payments be on my PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Loan Default
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Grad PLUS Loan?
- When do I begin repaying my Grad PLUS loan?
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- Can I transfer my entitlement to my dependents?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment if I am receiving Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Benefits? If so, how and when?
- How many credit hours are required for VA benefits?
- Who do I contact to find out how many months of benefits I have remaining?
- Can I use VA benefits at any school, including an online school?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?